Saturday, November 15, 2008

blah

This word seems so simple but today it describes not only the weather but my mood, Sam's mood/behavior and everything else about this day. See we (Sam and I) are without Chris today, he is at a ping pong tournament (I know kind of weird and could there be anything worse than being a ping pong widow? I mean I am okay with being a golf widow, but PING PONG!), so we had a lazy day at home. She took a great morning nap and I was still feeling a bit motivated then and got some laundry started (yes I said started...it has not gotten very far) and other chores done. But after lunch it has been a different story. We have been laying around the lilving room being cozy and lazy. While being lazy I have accomplished over a month of entries into Sam's baby journal; adding pictures, stories and even some scrapbooking embelishments! Okay so maybe that isn't lazy but the house is pretty messy with mopping, dusting, vacuuming and other chores that could be done so in light of all that I feel like I have been pretty lazy. While I was "working" on Sam's book and Sam was playing in the living room I decided we deserved a cozy fire and some candles. I went a bit overboard considering it was just the two of us but I say if you have them enjoy them; what else are they there for?


And here is Sam today. She is due for a hair cut. I have an appointment for both of us at the salon on Tuesday. She is going to get her haircut by a professional!!
And check out the pigtails! I dare say I AM GETTING GOOD!! HAHAHA

Happy Saturday everyone!

No comments: