Sunday, November 30, 2008

updates

So my mom reminded me that I had posted that we WENT to the doctor but then never came back to give a report. She is sick. She had a cold and an ear infection which the doc said was very red and obvious. So she has been on meds for four days now and is feeling better. Although I am pretty sure she is cutting a tooth so it still seems like she is sick (crankiness, not sleeping well, runny nose, etc.). She weighs 20 lbs 7 oz and otherwise the doc said she looked great.
In other news...she can crawl. I wouldn't go so far to say that she is "crawling" to the point that she makes it across a room, or even more than a few feet, without falling back down to her belly for more army crawling/worm type movement. But she can get up on her knees and make the motion of crawling. And Aunt Jojo even caught it on camera.



I love that video because you can hear my dad in the background, Aunt Jojo, Chris A., Chris E. and Bailey; we were all just hanging out. Such a great moment.

Here are a few more pictures from our long weekend in St. Louis.



I love that I got so many pictures of my sister. She is so often the one holding the camera that there are never any pictures of her. Glad I was able to capture her this time.



So this is Grayson eating baby food. I spent a good portion of the weekend making homemade baby food for him. My sister should be stocked up now for quite a while! It felt really good to be able to do something for her that would help make her life just a little bit easier. And it was also good that he actually ate it!!
Thanks family for a great weekend! See you all again in just a few short weeks!

No comments: