Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Belly Photos!

I haven't done a great job of documenting this pregnancy. I don't do many updates just solely devoted to the baby on here and my pregnancy journal that I was really good at keeping up with for the first pregnancy was all but forgotten after the first few months this go round. I also have not been great about taking belly photos. Since I am not keeping a pregnancy journal really I have no place to put the belly photos so I haven't taken many. But while we were in Mexico, and I was dressed up for a dinner out, I decided it was time to show off the belly!

So these first two are my attempt at being sexy and creative with my belly shots. I saw a maternity shoot that my sister did with Fresh Art Photography a while back and fell in love with the way they made the pregnant woman just look so cool and sexy; I thought I would try...apparently I just don't have the right look! HA! I will leave the creative posing to the professionals from now on!


Then I got really brave and did a bare belly shot! LOOK AT THAT BELLY! Good thing you can't see it up close!
And finally just a normal profile shot attempting to smile with what of course turns out to look like the fakest smile in the world. My sister would have been yelling at me to smile for real at this point!So there you go. Belly shots. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, 34 weeks at that point, hopefully I will remember to get on here at least tell you all how things are going.

AND... we have a name! We can officially say that Avery Lee Enlund will be joining our family sometime in the next 6 weeks (hopefully towards the end of that!).

5 comments:

amber said...

You look beautiful! So excited for you guys...can't believe you only have 6 weeks left! (love the picture at the top of your blog too...you guys are the most photogenic family!!)
take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

beautiful, just beautiful and BIG, can't wait to meet Avery, love, mom

Katie said...

What a gorgeous name!!! I cant believe Avery's "in there"! You are SO preggo, too! Much more preggo than I thought you were at this point...

I thought the second picture was kinda sexy - job well done!

Anonymous said...

You look great!! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!!

~Melisa R.

Kelsey said...

ahhhhh! AVERY is one of my favorite names!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!