Wednesday, November 26, 2008

off to the doctor

You knew it was coming right? I mean we would be morons to think that we weren't going to get sick. Chris and I have been downing the Zicam and Airborne to try and prevent us from getting sick, but poor Sam has been defenseless. So she woke up this morning super fussy and very congested. I immediately called the doctor and we are headed there in a little bit. I am hoping that we will be able to get her some meds, get her better (or at least make her not contagious quickly) and still be able to see the Enlund side of our family.


On a better note, I have started going through all the videos and pictures from our St. Louis weekend and this video is just too cute, so I had to share.
I love that we caught the cousins "playing" and Bailey is at SUCH a cute stage right now. Well, just watch...you'll see.

No comments: