Monday, October 4, 2010

Do what we say not what we do

SAMANTHA!!

Do NOT pull toys out of your sisters hands. That is not nice.
But when you have my cell phone, camera or anything else that you aren't suppose to have of course I will rip it out of your hands to make sure you don't break it.

Do NOT spit. That is yucky.
But Avery doesn't know any better so she will spit constantly and there is nothing we can do about it.

Do NOT stand on the kitchen stools. You could fall and hurt yourself.
But when I can't reach something in the cabinets don't look at me as I do it.

Do NOT throw things. You could hit someone and hurt them.
But when daddy is across the room and asks for the remote it is okay for me to throw it to him.

Do NOT yell, screech or scream inside the house.
But I can yell from upstairs to get daddy's attention and Avery just yells all the time.

You HAVE to share everything with your sister.
But you cannot play with her pacifier, it is not a toy it is a matter of life or death.

You can only watch a couple of shows a day. Too much TV is not good for you.
But mommy and daddy can watch football all afternoon and then hours of TV at night too.


You must be so confused!! No wonder you whine and complain all the time. Sorry life is not too fair for you right now. Mommy and daddy will try harder to live by the rules that you have to live by.

But that won't always happen. It is tough being two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you come for a visit again soon. Blessings

partialemptynester said...

Cute post...and soo true! Enjoy these days, they grow up soo fast :)

Thanks for visiting me!

Sex Toys said...

Your complete family is looking very sweet together, as from the picture your pic can be awarded as the best family pic in the world.