Wednesday, September 1, 2010

so far this morning

cell phone down. network busy? my way one to communicate with other adults, TAKEN AWAY!


promised pancakes. no pancake mix. tantrum.


slept awful last night and now have serious pains in my neck. bring on the pain meds.

our house smells like pee! can't figure out where it is coming from our who's pee it is (Avery, Sam or the DOG!)

golf men descend on my house in two days and it is a WRECK!


It is going to be a VERY long day.
Happy Wednesday!!

Please leave lots of comments...with no phone I may not speak to another person (adult person) today!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long will you be without phone, can't chris do something from work to fix it? I understand pain after sleeping, you need a good chiropractor. Pancakes can be made with flour - look up on line and make them for lunch. Just a thought. Love you, see you in one week! YEA

amber said...

Oh girl...I feel for you! This week is kicking my butt! I can assure you that your house looks better than mine, so my husband will most definitely be impressed with it! Good luck with all the guys there! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my - what a Wednesday. I woke up and thought today was Thursday (the day I work from home) and in my lackadaisical daze, I realized I had to be at work in 15 minutes! Hope your days gets better! ~Tracy

Ms Muffin said...

I hope you did survive that day well!
I totally understand about not speaking with adults. However I can not even use the phone often ... baby boy HATES it when I talk on the phone and gets really cranky! He knows how to get his way ...
Thanks for stopping by at my blog and commenting!