Monday, November 24, 2008

surrounded by love and sickness

Not sure if I mentioned that Chris, Samantha and I were headed to St. Louis for the weekend but we did and are actually still down here. We (Chris and I) took the whole week off this week and started out down here for the weekend seeing my family.
It has been great hanging out with the family, seeing my nieces and nephew, playing cards (getting KILLED in hearts by my husband was not so fun!), and just being "home". We head back to WI tomorrow morning and then on Wednesday we are going to Viroqua, WI to have Thanksgiving with Chris's family.
So anyway, we are loving being surrounded by family this week. However, right now we are also surrounded by sick people which is not so fun. My nieces, Parker and Bailey, have strep throat. My dad is just getting over Strep throat (which is probably how B and P got it). And my nephew, Grayson, has an ear infection! We are doing our best to keep the kids apart but that is very difficult. They didn't really show any signs of being sick until we were already down here and had been around each other for a day; not that if we had known we wouldn't have come. We can handle a little sickness it just stinks to be sick on vacation! So keep your fingers crossed that Sam, Chris and I stay strep throat and ear infection FREE!
I can't find our camera cord right now but I am dying to share some of the awesome photos and videos that we have gotten this weekend so come back later for those!!

No comments: