Monday, April 21, 2008

We love Family!

When Chris got the job in Stevens Point, Wisconsin I knew it would be difficult to be away from family but I was excited for a new place and a new adventure. Little did I know how much I would truly miss our families when we started our own family. I want more than anything for Samantha to have close relationships with her grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. That is hard to do when you are five, eight and/or "way too many hours to count" away from family. We have been so blessed since Sam has been born to be surrounded by family. So many people are coming to visit us, help us and check in on us; it has been amazing. So, in no particular order, here is a tribute to all of the wonderful family that has made long trips to see us. Chris's Aunt Cindy and cousin Amanda.
Chris's Aunt Barb.

Grandpa Hill.

My sister Jodie.

My parents Rick and Mary Jane.

Grandma Hill.
Chris's dad, John.

Chris's mom, Kathy.

Chris's sister, Lori.

So, THANK YOU FAMILY! It has been so great having so many visitors and all the great help. Uncle Craig and Uncle Chris we can't wait for Sam to meet both of you!


No comments: