Thursday, April 24, 2008

spying!

Today I feel like I am spying on my daughter. We are trying out sleeping in the crib, on her back, NOT in the bouncy seat. She loves having covers on her so I have to put a blanket on her when she is laying down; which I know is a no-no when they are this little. So, I am constantly checking on her making sure that she is okay and that the blanket is still in the right place.
As I tip-toe into her room to look into the crib I feel like I am spying on my daughter. Clearly she doesn't care or know the difference but I can just picture her screaming at me one day "mom get out of my room!" the way I use to yell at my mom. So while she can't yell at me I decided to really spy on her and take a picture of her successfully napping in her crib!And yes I know that it looks like her eyes are open and that she isn't a sleep, but that is just how she sleeps sometimes, eyes partly open.

No comments: