Monday, December 20, 2010

Sam's Christmas Program

I told Sam's preschool teacher last week that we would be out of town for the Christmas program and that Sam would have to miss it. The look of disappointment that suddenly erupted on her face made me feel really guilty. She then looked at me and said, "then we will move the Christmas program to Monday instead of Wednesday. We don't have a program if Sam is not in it. She kind of carries the show." She is my daughter and us Kuhn girls (just ask my mom and sister!) really do know how to sing but what I witnessed today was AWESOME!

This isn't the whole program just my favorite video that I got.

She is my daughter after all!

9 comments:

aunt jojo said...

OMG I was laughing out loud!!! She's awesome!!!

trish Koch said...

THAT is hilarious! Quality footage. Thanks for sharing!

kelsey said...

too freaking funny. love it.

sue piel said...

Jesus just had to love that tribute to him!!!!!

Gina said...

Sing it loud and proud, sister!

Logan and I both loved it!

Donna said...

how wonderful; such enthusiasm! loved it!

Anonymous said...

laughing to hard to comment, I love her!

Andrea said...

Such a good moment caught on tape!! So precious! Just Awesome!!

Pat Lawhorn said...

Too cute - she sure can belt it out!