Saturday, April 19, 2008

Samantha goes to the Golf Course!

For those of you that may not know my husband enjoys golf. I try to play, it usually doesn't go very well, but I try. Samantha will most likely get golf clubs at a very young age and for her sake (and my husband's) I hope that she at least enjoys the game as a hobby.
Today Sam had her first visit to the golf course. It was much nicer out than it was suppose to be so we packed her up and went to opening day at Sentry World to hit a few balls on the driving range. We enjoyed our first time out to hit balls and Samantha slept through the whole thing.
After golfing Chris and I played around with our camera trying to get some good photos of Sam and I. These three are ones that were actually not that bad of me, Samantha just wasn't cooperating. A fussy baby does not always look that great in photos. Sam's hair is not greasy, she had just had a bath.



No comments: