Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you Aunt Jodie!

When Sam was just a few days old my sister did a photo shoot with her, Chris and I. Jodie was sick with the flu (so she held her breath whenever she got close to Sam and had me move her and position her), exhausted and just generally felt like she was going to die but she put aside how she was feeling to take the most amazing photos for us. I am so grateful to have such a giving and talented sister! So, here are a few of my favorites from the photo shoot.


I love that Chris can hold her like this and that I know he will still be able to hold her with just one arm for quite some time to come. One of his nieces favorite things is to be flown through the air on his arm like its an airplane. I just love the strength this picture portrays.


Baby feet are always the most beautiful little things.
She is not always happy, but isn't that face still so cute!

So I love this picture because we both have very natural smiles and look good, however I swear I am NOT that much shorter than my husband. Jodie must have done something tricky on Photoshop to make me look so short!The whole Family! Cute photo and you cannot even imagine how hard it was to get all four "hands" to be in the right spot all at once.

We already have so many of the pictures printed and in frames around our house.
I just love them.

So THANK YOU AUNT JODIE! And if anyone out there needs a photoshoot be sure to check out J. Allen Photography.

No comments: