Monday, April 28, 2008

snow day

Well, we have been enjoying our snow day to the best of my ability. I have been working on projects, mostly addressing birth announcements (watch your mailbox!). After a projective vomit last night and several not so pleasant poops today I also decided it was a bath day. I was going to attempt to shoot a bath video today, but she was so calm in the bath that the video was really rather boring. But here are some cute bath time pictures.


With this much hair you have to use a lot of shampoo and really scrub!

Love those baby feet!

This is during our pj party protest. Sam is just hanging out on daddy's pillow (in case she needed to throw up again! just kidding) in an outfit that is still a bit too big.
I love baby ears, but Sam's are disappearing! I think a hair cut might actually be necessary.

No comments: