Sunday, October 9, 2011

family visit

I got an AWESOME surprise this weekend! Chris arranged for my two best college friends to come up for a visit. I have not seen both of them at the same time in SO long (right after Avery was born they both came to stay with me because Chris had to go out of town for a bit). I was blown away when I saw them and we had a great time catching up and just laughing like we use to. But unfortunately my surprise weekend fell on the same weekend that my sister-in-law was coming to the mid-west for a visit with my brand new nephew Chester. I was so bummed that I couldn't go with Chris and the girls to see the the family. All six of the next generation of cousins were together and the stories that I heard from Chris and Sam make it sound like they all just had a really great time. Wanted to share with the family some of the photos that Chris took for me (I forced him to take the camera and was very clear about the requirement for me to see LOTS of pictures!!). I think he did pretty good as the cameraman...maybe I will hand over that job more often!

This is Chester. Gotta love that baby scowl!







Love this shot of Sam holding Chester. She was very excited to tell me how gentle she was with him.






















The girls really enjoyed seeing the family and we can't wait to do it again soon!

No comments: