Wednesday, December 7, 2011

catching up!

We are in full holiday spirit swing at this house! And I am loving how "into" all the holiday happenings my girls are getting. Which means I have LOTS to share!









I am going to try do a lot of posts the next couple of days to get us caught up.



First off I wanted to share some pics from our recent Thanksgiving trip to Cabo with the Enlund family. We were all horrible at taking pictures while we were there and didn't do any real family photos. Which is such a shame because we are not all in the same place very often. But I have some fun candid shots!
















We had a great trip! The girls were actually pretty easy as long as they could be in the pool with lots of toys. I had a ton of time to read and get a good tan and Chris got to play four rounds of golf with his family. And it was SO great to get to spend so much time with our newest cousin. I loved the chances that I got to kidnap him from his parents early in the morning and let him play with his cousins and give his mom and dad a break!



For more stories about the boat rides that we went on and other parts of the trip head over to Greening Sam and Avery. Sorry for the lack of stories here but blogging the same thing twice just seems silly!



No comments: