Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I survived Day One.

It is the end of day one without any family here. The amount of help that we have received in the last week has been incredible. I was a bit scared about how we would function without other people to help entertain Sam, keep good food on our table, laundry done and groceries in the fridge. But we faced day one head on and survived. Chris and Sam did some shoe shopping and playing at the mall. Avery and I did some resting, feeding, and more resting. Three loads of laundry got done, some vacuuming, and lots of playing. It was a good day and we did it with no help. I am starting to feel a little bit more confident that I can do this mother of two thing. It is just the actual leaving of the apartment by myself with two kids that still has me completely terrified!

Here are a few more pictures to enjoy.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there tomorrow if you need me, might have to bring the cousins with me... but I will come, just call! I miss you that much.
Love
grandma

Anonymous said...

ok,time for new photos, she is changing! and we aren't there, and I am sorry for that but I would like to see the progress!