Friday, January 22, 2010

Two week update

We had Avery's two week appointment earlier in the week so I thought I would update you all on how big she is. Height = 20.75" Weight = 8lb 9oz Head = 37.2 cm She is growing pretty good and everything else checked out really well at the doctor's visit.

I sat with her yesterday trying desperately to catch her dimple on camera. Did I mention that she has one very pronounced dimple? It is the cutest thing but no one has been able to get it on camera yet.
Sam wanted to get in on the pictures and decided that ALL of her babies also needed to have their pictures taken. It was pretty cute.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

They are so adorable!! Sam is getting sooo big!

Anonymous said...

my computer is finally back and I am so happy to see my littlest girls, so cute! Can't wait to see you all. Love Mom