Friday, December 4, 2009

one of many

I feel like I have lots to update you all on and thought this morning that I would do one great big post but instead I think I am going to break it up into many small posts today and tomorrow! Lucky you!

34 Weeks! Today I am 34 weeks along. Doctor's appointment yesterday went very smooth. I am back into normal weight gain range (apparently all you need to do is go to a foreign country and eat guacamole almost everyday!). Avery's heart beat was very strong. Sam was with me and her face when Avery kicked really loud over the monitor was pretty cute. My blood pressure was fine and my belly measured right on target. Everything is normal and going great. We still need to get pre-registered with the hospital for the delivery and figure out what the heck we are going to do with Sam when the time comes for me and Chris to head to the hospital but I am sure we will figure something out.

Okay, time for breakfast....be back later.

No comments: