Tuesday, September 15, 2009

no more brownies and lemonade

This morning I woke up and promptly poured what remained of a pitcher of lemonade and a pan full of brownies down the drain. I know, crazy. But last night about an hour after I had over indulged in both lemonade and brownies I was in some serious pain. I don't know if it was the large amount of chocolate, the caffeine or the acid but something was not sitting well. I couldn't risk the temptation still being the house, I don't have much will power these days. So I HAD to throw them out.

Now, for some pictures from our weekend and a great trip to the park yesterday.

Sam is currently into trying to wear everything as shoes.

Flashcards with dad.
Our favorite park!







1 comment:

Katie said...

I can not believe how big Sam is getting! Ive never met her but I feel like...I dunno...like I have and shes so big now!

Thanks for keeping the blog so we can all enjoy this process together.

I would have thrown the brownies out too (after eating three more of them)