Friday, July 31, 2009

my sister asked me three questions

My sister has a very busy life. Especially in the summer when her business really takes off; especially THIS summer as her business is exploding right now! I couldn't be more thrilled for her and proud of what she has accomplished. However, it does mean she has less phone time, bad news for me. The other day I kept asking her all kinds of questions about work, the kids, their trip to Florida and who knows what else but gave her no time to get an update from me. She ended our phone conversation by rattling off three questions for me and saying something like she would just send them to me in an email, you know bullet style! I know part of her was kidding but in the backs of both of our minds we were thinking that would probably be the easiest. So, I have decided to give her the answers on here.

1. How are you feeling?
This pregnancy has been really easy! With Sam I dealt with all kinds of weird symptoms and changes, like becoming allergic to my wedding ring, having nerve issues in my teeth, gaining a lot of weight really fast and having break outs all over my skin. This time, NONE OF THAT! I am tired and hungry pretty much all the time but other than that and the fact that I don't really fit into my clothes much anymore this has been a piece of cake. I have only gained about four pounds, I am 14 weeks along (I think, I keep losing track!) and the babies heart beat the last time was really strong. The pregnancy is going really well.

2. Any updates on the house and move to Madison?
Our house has been listed for a week now and we still have not had one person come through it yet. All of the Remax staff came through on Wednesday of this week and we really thought that because of that yesterday and today we would have had some showings but nothing. Our agent says it is still too early to panic, we just have to wait. We are having an open house tomorrow afternoon and if no one shows up then I am GOING TO PANIC. We still aren't really looking for houses in Madison yet since we can't do anything until this house sells. We both want to start looking but I keep making Chris hold off because I know that once I start looking I am going to want to find something and move right away. Chris had his first day of work yesterday and will start full time next week. They let him put in one day this week so that our insurance would kick in and we wouldn't have any time without insurance coverage. I am not looking forward to Monday morning when he leaves and doesn't come back until late Thursday night. But I know we will get through it!

3. What words is Sam saying now?
SOOO MANY! She talks all the time, most of the time we have no idea what she is saying but sometime it makes sense. Here is what I can remember off the top of my head that she can now say (keep in mind that very few of these come out sounding perfect yet, but we recognize the noises to know what word she is trying to say).
Hi
Bye
Night Night
Doggie
Up
Down
Home
All Done
Oh Boy
Please
Thank You
Out
Shoe
More
Cheese
Milk
Juice
Cup
Names that she can say include - Dada, Mama, Nana, PawPaw, MawMaw, JoJo, Polly, Buddy, Andrea, Traci, and all five of the pets names at Andrea's (our daycare) house.
Animal noises that she can say include - meow, moo, neigh, baa, maa and woof.

Okay, sorry if this totally bored the rest of blog world but I needed to update my sister!

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

this sister says thanks for the update.. i was about to write on your wall and then checked here, and my questions were answered!

Anonymous said...

grandma appreciates it too!