Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Random Stuff

Last night I did everything right. I ate an early dinner of relatively bland foods, drank lots of water, propped up my head sufficiently and yet I still had the WORST heartburn. Can someone please tell me why heartburn is a necessary side effect of being pregnant? I mean I get WHY/HOW it happens but is it really necessary for me to have it bad again?


Sam came up to me and said "poopy". My first reaction was excitement (how sad is that?) because in my mind the idea of going to the bathroom might be finally starting to click with her...could potty training be around the corner? Oh no, she wasn't poopy she had thrown up on her shirt and shorts and needed to be changed. Not only does she not know what the word means but she is using it WRONG. My next realization...if the throw up was on her in two spots where else in the house was it? I did a twenty minute search for throw up...AWESOME.


I am almost jobless. My boss called me today and told me that the interviews they had yesterday went really well. He told me all about the woman that they love, who is perfect for the job and who he is very excited to hire. He has said before that he is sad to lose me but I am beginning to think that opinion has now changed!


Good mail can always make a bad day better. I got coupons from Enfamil and Target today for baby stuff. Nice. And a care package from my sister! She wrote a very sweet card, sent me an amazing piece of art that she made (JOD I LOVE IT!) and a dress. I immediately took my clothes off and put on the dress. It is so comfortable I may sleep in it tonight! Love good mail.


My daughter has decided that her favorite activity is chasing around our dog with her baby stroller. The dog tolerates it for the most part and has figured out that if she just goes up the stairs Sam can't easily follow her. Should I save the dog and stop Sam from chasing her? OR should I be incredibly happy that she enjoys something that not only wears her out but does not involve me? Oh gosh, was that a horrible question?


Open house number three will be taking place on Sunday from 1:30 - 2:30. Is it horrible that I am actually praying and asking God to just send people? I know it seems trivial compared to the other prayers that I am sure people have but right now I just NEED people to show up this time!

No comments: