Wednesday, May 13, 2009

quick update

Just wanted to let you all know that Chris got home on Monday and felt pretty good. He thought the exam went well and that he felt pretty confident in his answers to almost all of the questions. This is GREAT news.
We won't find out the results until mid-July but I am so happy that he is at least feeling good about how it went.
Not many people can understand just exactly what studying over the course of 3-4 months for one test feels like, how stressful it is or just how hard these exams truly are. I only understand because I see how stressed he is the months leading up to an exam and I see the pure exhaustion and relief on his face when the exam day is over. I am so proud of him for going through this process and even though there have been tough times he has never given up!

No comments: