Thursday, May 7, 2009

bored with blogging

Do other bloggers suffer from just being bored with their blog? Right now I am really struggling to find anything to blog about that seems worth anyone's reading time. I am not brave enough to lay it all out there like my sister (and many other bloggers) does, I don't know that I can be that honest with myself let alone with the whole rest of the world. I don't think I have a very interesting job that is worthy of writing about and I truly believe that even my closest family HAS to be sick of the stupid stories/facts/pictures of just Sam.
I still read other people's blogs and find wonderful comfort, strength and humor in their writing but I don't comment as much any more; I don't really feel like I have much to contribute right now.
I must be in some kind of blogging funk right now? Again, does this happen to other bloggers? Is there a point when I should just give up and quit the blogging thing all together?

Anyway, it is Thursday night and after a long day of teaching 2nd graders I am ready for some Applebees to go (THANK YOU MOM AND DAD!) and some great Thursday Night TV! Boring and lame I know, but whatever it is all about the comfort tonight.

No comments: