Friday, April 17, 2009

Good morning!

Hello Friday Morning! You arrived way too early this morning when my brain decided to turn on and would not turn back off. We are having friends come to visit this weekend so of course I was thinking about all the things that I needed to get done before they get here.
My mind was also thinking about work, YUCK! At 5:00am I do not want to be thinking about emails that I need to respond to, mass mailings that need to go out and our Fall Conference that is in OCTOBER! Who lays awake worrying about something that it six months away. Only crazy people. I am a crazy person.
I am working hard today to get the house clean. Which really doesn't bother me; it is one of the things that I like about having people come to visit is that my house gets a complete overhaul. By 2:00 this afternoon it will be vacuumed, dusted, bathrooms cleaned, toys picked up and smelling like a dog DOES NOT live here!
I am excited for this weekend because we are having college friends come to town. Really, they are Chris's college golf buddies (are we too old to have buddies?). I knew them in college but was not really friends with them until after we graduated and we got married. And then to be even more honest I have not become close to Holly or Amber until the last couple of years I have really bonded with them through our blogs and facebook. Is that lame? Well who cares, I am excited to see all of our kids play together and get to hang out with people that went to Knox. I miss my college friends a ton so any chance I get to talk about "the good-ole-days" is great!

Well, gotta get back to work if I am going to make my 2:00 deadline!
Happy Friday! Hope you are having the same AWESOME weather that we are having and are looking forward to a great weekend!

No comments: