Thursday, April 2, 2009

I did it

So I am going to take a moment to brag...
I made my pre-baby weight! FINALLY! It was a long road but the aerobics classes that I have been taking (thank you Traci and Stephanie for getting me off my butt!) are really working. And now when I can't go to class I don't feel as good, I miss it. This week has been rough because Sam has been sick, I have been tired, had to teach late and then tonight the instructor was a no show which means that I have not been able to do aerobics all week. It has sucked. I went running with Sam one day but it just wasn't the same. I tried to do my abs workout on my own, but it just wasn't the same.
So anyway, I am thrilled to death with what I have been able to accomplish. Even though my body does not look the same I am happy with where I am. It is a good feeling to like the way clothes fit again.
But the lesson that I learned from all of this is that after the next baby I will NOT give away all of my clothes thinking that I will never be able to wear them again because getting back to your original size IS POSSIBLE!

Okay, I promise tomorrow there will be pictures of Sam!

No comments: