Thursday, April 16, 2009

best toy ever

Have you ever bought one of those musical cards? You know, the kind that plays music or sings when you open it. Well, I buy them for my nieces on occasion and recently we received our first one from my mom; an Easter card that sang the Easter Bonnet song. Sam LOVES that card. She doesn't seem to care about all the great hand-me-downs from my sister that were in the box, the awesome wooden animals that my mom sent (she has actually played with those a few times, but not nearly as much) nope, all she wants is that singing card. Although it is great to see her sit and entertain herself for a bit I must also admit that I am getting VERY sick of the Easter Bonnet song. So, if you need something to distract your child with for a while buy a singing card but get ready to hate whatever song that card plays!

No comments: