Thursday, April 23, 2009

good stuff

Okay, first of all I WAS THAT CLIENT.
When Chris got home I went out with him to get the run down of the progress with the roofer. When he was finished and told us he would be leaving I asked him to ask his men to be more careful around my daffodils! I couldn't believe the words were really coming out, but they matter to me and make me smile and I do not want them smashed. So I did it. He was very understanding, apologetic and said if the guys were not respectful he would put buckets over the flowers to be sure that they did not get ruined.

Now on to the good stuff.
Sam has a new found love for scooting across the kitchen floor on her belly. It is so cute.


She also seems to enjoy spinning.




I also forgot that there were more picture of the weekend on my camera from last weekend. Some cute ones of Sam and picture that capture what the adults did most of the weekend (when we were kid free!), majority of the pictures were not postable, meaning that my friends and husband would have killed me if I had not deleted them. I did save a GREAT one of Holly just in case she doesn't get around to posting the pictures that she took...blackmail!

No comments: