Monday, April 20, 2009

friends+kids+gorgeous weather = exhausted Monday morning

You know you had a great weekend when the alarm goes off and there is not one ounce of energy in your body that wants to pull you up off the bed to go get the kid that is yelling for you in the next room and get moving for the day. We had so much fun, played hard, sang to a game on the Wii way too much and loved every minute of having so many people in our house. Unfortunately we had an unexpected plumbing issue (I guess plumbing problems are never really expected!) which meant that the fun Mexican dinner I had planned for Saturday night turned into order pizza because I had no kitchen sink or dish washer. Hard to feed 11 people when you have to wash all the dishes by hand in your laundry room! I felt like a complete failure of a host but they were all great sports about it and the pizza worked out fine.
Sam loved having other kids in the house and was just enthralled with the older girls. I was also excited that she never showed an ounce of jealousy when I was holding Bryce, the adorable little man that reminded me just how much fun babies are!!
Okay, just a few pictures from the weekend. Not too many but hopefully Holly will be posting pictures soon and I can direct you all to more cute pics on her blog!! (better get those pictures up Holly you wouldn't want to disappoint the three people that read this blog! HA!)





No comments: