Saturday, January 3, 2009

she is LIVE

My sister is officially on the world wide web (outside of blog land)!! Her website www.jodified.com launched just two days ago and I am so excited for her. I really think this is going to help launch her career to the next level. She is truly an amazing artist and I would do anything to help her realize her dream. Congrats sis, even Sam is proud of you!



So today has not been the greatest day at the Enlund household. I woke up in a bad mood because Sam was up super early and this is MANY days in a row that I have been the one to wake up with her. So of course the second Chris appeared I took all of my frustration out on him and barely spoke to him when he very happily said "Good Morning!" I did not think it was so "good".

It was cold, cloudy and gross outside which meant we couldn't go sledding, go for a walk or do anything fun outside ( I keep thinking that maybe we will have a "warmer" day so that I can take Sam for a walk in the new stroller that I got but the weather is just not cooperating).

Sam has diarehea for the second day in a row which has caused horrible diaper rash and a fussy baby.

We ran one errand today and when we got home the garage door would not open all the way; something in the motor is broken, we have to have a repair guy come on Monday.

So my car is in the driveway and it is OF COURSE raining/sleeting/snowing tonight which means I will have to clean my car off before church in the morning (awesome!).

We had planned on grilling for dinner, which Chris did (and it was good!), but the horrible weather made it a little less than enjoyable for Chris.

While we were preparing dinner we noticed a large puddle on our counter top. We had roof problems last year which led to quite a bit of leaking and even with the roof/gutter heating system that we installed apparently we are going to have more leaking this year! A good portion of the water from the leaking roof somehow ends up right under Sam's bed!!! AWESOME!

And while trying to give Sam her medication we accidently spilled the bottle and about five days of antibiotics went down the drain (and all over the counter/floor/rug!) Do I call the doctor to get more or assume what she has had will cover the ear infections?

Have you read the children's book "Alexander's Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day"?


I think I will move to AUSTRALIA!!!

No comments: