Monday, March 2, 2009

the week ahead

For a "stay-at-home-mom" I have a VERY busy week ahead; at least busy for me. I taught all day today (7:00am - 3:30) outside in the cold (side note - I lost my first students today while teaching a class on GPS! Love the irony of that! Don't worry we did eventually find them). I have a meeting all day tomorrow (8:00 - 2:30) and then have to put some hours in at the WAEE office. Wednesday I am back to teaching. GPS course again, I think my goal will have to be to NOT lose any students! Thursday and Friday I am in the office in the morning. Whew! What a week.
Okay, so maybe its not that much...but I think the part that is hard is that because I don't technically work full time I still feel like all the household stuff and daily Sam stuff is my responsibility. When I come home from teaching all day I just have no energy to do laundry, cook, vaccum and do all the other stuff to keep this house in order. That is the part that frustrates me. But I love teaching and want to do that WAY MORE than almost anything else.
Enough about me...Sam had another mini birthday celebration this weekend. We went to Viroqua to visit some extended family with no intention of celebrating Sam we just wanted to see everybody. But Grandma Hill made a wonderful cake and the aunts had presents.
These next two pictures are the true representation of how she felt about the sweet icing. The cake was delicious but she really wanted nothing to do with it.
It was wonderful to see extended family including Zach our newest member of the family. This is Sam getting to know Zach; too funny. Sam also became a fan of basketball! She played with her first full sized basketball while we were there and so when we got home we got out one of our basketballs. She's a natural born athlete!
Hope you all had a happy Monday. More fun pictures to share tomorrow.
Good night WISCONSIN!

No comments: