Tuesday, July 7, 2009

more from the weekend

What a weekend we had! There was kayaking, golf, a fair, cooking, meals out, games and yard work! Thank you so much mom and dad for all your help with the yard and the house. I haven't taken pictures yet of what we got accomplished so that will have to wait for another day. But I do have lots of pictures from the weekend so here we go...
Sam's first time wearing a life jacket. She didn't like it at first but then wanted to put it back on later in the weekend! I'll have her in a kayak soon. HA!


That is Chris in the kayak and Pawpaw is pointing to me but I didn't make the picture.

Sam with her first sparkler!
We concluded that sparklers when it is still light outside are not very fun but we did them anyway.
Sam loved throwing the little pop things. We went to a fair and quickly realized that she is not quite old enough...and we are all too old! She liked the slide and of course wanted to do it again but those things are not cheap.

The carousel however we are not so sure if she enjoyed. She seemed a bit terrified which I don't blame her because this was one of the fastest moving carousels I have ever seen.

So, we had a great visit with Grandma and Pawpaw. Sam loved having them here and still walks around the house saying "Pawpaw....?" and "Mawmaw....?" which is both the cutest thing ever and also brings me to tears every time she does it. Clearly they are missed already.

No comments: