Sunday, July 26, 2009

Day Three

It is day three of our house being officially on the market! We have the sign in the front yard, an online listing, online virutal tour and supposedly our realtor is out there spreading the word about our house. Day three and no calls for showings. I know it is only day three but I really thought we would have at least one showing this weekend. The realtor made me feel like there might be people that were already going out looking this weekend and their agents would want to add our home to their list at the last minute. I think if he hadn't told me that I would not have this terrifying feeling of dread in my stomach because I wouldn't have had any expectations. Hopefully we have a few showings this week while Chris is still here. He starts his new job in Madison on THURSDAY! I can't believe it is here already. We just have to sell this house fast!
So, blog world go check out our house and if you know anyone in Wisonsin spread the word that there is a great house for sale! HA! Go here to see our virtual tour and check out www.Remax.com searching for MLS number 905518 in Stevens Point, WI to see our official listing. But seriously spread the word, we will need all the help we can get and you just never know who might know someone that needs a home!

No comments: