Thursday, July 16, 2009

she is still crazy

When Sam was a baby my sister called her crazy all the time because of the faces she would make and the motions she would do. These videos are proof that my daughter has not lost that crazy jean, now she has just added a foreign language into the mix!

First video...calm foreign language speaking Sam.



Second video...mad crazy Sam.




Third video...happy crazy Sam!




Okay, that should be a good Sam fix for a while!

It has been a crazy week and it is only going to get even more crazy over the next three days. We have met with two real estate agents this week and have three more meetings set up to get the agents final opinions on where we should price the house and what we should do to get it ready for showing. After we hear from all of them we have to pick one, list the house and start showing it. Nana, Chris's mom, gets here in just a little while and will be here all weekend to help me clean, pack and de-personalize my house (apparently I have too many picture frames all over my house...could that have something to do with having a photographer as a sister? I blame her! HA!). I am ready to get this process started so that we can get it over with.

I am feeling like chocolate chip cookies...yup, I think I will go bake!
Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so I think it is safe to say you can pack up her toys and just have a stack of magazines out for her, they seem to entertain her just fine. Good luck this weekend. love mom

Anonymous said...

good luck w/your weekend...PawPaw

Jodie Allen said...

just had to tell you that me and the kids have watched these a million times! :)