Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the good pics are still to come...

What a weekend!
Sam and her cousin Grayson were baptized in St. Louis this weekend and it was a wonderful visit with lots of family. One very exciting thing is that my whole family (sister and her whole gang, us and my parents) had a family photo taken. I cannot wait to see the pictures, get them printed, framed and show them off on here...but you will have to wait. My sister also did a really neat photo shoot with Sam and I want to show off her skills and my cute little girl but I don't have that cd right now so those will come later today.

But here are some photos from the baptism and the party afterwards.
Grandpa Enlund, Me, Sam, Chris, Great-Grandma Hill, Great-Grandpa Hill and Nana.
Me, Chris, Jodie, Sam and Chris (Jodie is my sister with her husband Chris, yes we both married Chris' for those of you that may not have known that!!; they are Sam's Godparents).
This is my "Grandma" Berta (not really a grandmother but my mom's mom's best friend), Sam and Grayson.
Kuhn-clan; Aunt Cate, Megan, Uncle John, Sam and cousin Chris (yes another Chris!)
WHAT A FACE!
Okay, more to come later when I get a chance.

This week will be filled with laundry, catching up on sleep (for both Sam and I!), housework, meetings, and doctor's appointments (for me not Sam!).

Sam is sleeping so laundry here I come!

No comments: