Thursday, July 31, 2008

new skill

Sam has developed some serious grabbing and holding skills. This is the bouncy seat that my sister gave us and it lives in our closet/bathroom. She has to have some place to hang out while I am in the shower and getting dressed; closet is as good as any other place!! Anyway... you can see that she has grabbed both of the little hanging toys. Now the cool thing about this seat is that when you grab those little butterfly shaped toys and pull on them they make the bird in the middle spin around and make music!! How fun is that? And Sam has actually gotten strong enough to make this work. I couldn't believe it when I was in the shower and suddenly heard the music. Not gonna lie I was a bit confused at first and then realized that she must have pulled hard enough.

What a big girl!!

No comments: