Sunday, August 10, 2008

Today's lesson: Green beans = green spit-up!

Yes, we learned the lesson today not to wear a white shirt with no protection when burping Sam after eating green beans and a bottle. The green spit-up was just beautiful! And I thought formula spit-up was bad. SO here she is with her first bites of green beans today.

Before the fun of green beans.
Yummy!

I mean doesn't that look appetizing?

Chewing with her mouth open...don't worry we will work on the manners!

What a big girl, holding the spoon all by herself. That ended quickly before the green beans ended up on the ceiling.

I put this picture in not because it is a great shot of her feeding but because I love the dimples on her elbow. So cute.

We started out with Gerber Organic green beans but I am so excited because when I get a chance next weekend I am going to stock us up with homemade baby food. My sister's friend Emily has told us about a great website ( www.wholesomebabyfood.com ) to make your own baby food. So while Chris is out of town golfing next weekend I am going to go crazy with baby food making!
We had a great weekend with a night out with friends on Friday night and then a day of golf with friends for Chris and shopping with the ladies on Saturday for me and Sam. A good weekend for all.
And the big news in my life...I AM HEALTHY! FINALLY the very not pretty health problem that I had been having seems to finally be getting under control. It just took me overdosing on fiber (which it now seems I will have to do for the rest of my life...everyone buy stock in Fiber Choice!) but the doc gave me the all clear and I don't have to have any more appointments or exams, at least for now. So glad to be done with all of that.

Okay, looking forward to a good week and more baby food.
Not to worry for future burping I will be protected.

No comments: