Monday, August 11, 2008

dirty little secret

I hate laundry.

Okay, right most people do, no secret there. But I hate laundry so much that I re-wear things as often as I can to lessen my amount of laundry.

Right, again most people (at least I think!) do this as well. However today I actually hung a shirt back in the closet that I had worn to work this morning. Now I work in an office so it's not like I am sweating or getting all that dirty. But you all have seen my daughter and know that what goes in most frequently comes out on me! Which it did this morning. The shirt that I decided was "clean" and could be hung back up in the closet had a small spit-up stain on it! My hatred for laundry has caused me to be a dirty person!! Oh well, the shirt is staying in the closet!

So, what is your dirty little secret...

No comments: