Monday, June 9, 2008

I beat my sister!

It's not often that I can say I beat my sister at much of anything, but this morning I beat her. In the contest of who's daughter woke them up earlier, I beat her! While she was still sound a sleep at 4:45 I was attempting to get my little Samantha to take her pacifier and go back to sleep. That failed so we got up, she ate, and I watched Army Wives (which by the way is an amazing show on Lifetime; I know I know Lifetime?, but it really is a great show about a whole section of our society that I know very little about, military families). So, Jodie while I feel for you that you were awake at 5:00am I BEAT YOU!

This is not a contest I would like to win again.

Also, could everyone please pray, keep their fingers crossed and/or think good thoughts that Grayson Richard Allen decides to enter the world today or sometime very soon. My sister NEEDS for the false labor and crazy series of contractions that she has been having for the last two and a half months to finally come to an end. And I don't think my mother can handle any more labor scares. He just needs to be ready to be born already.

My camera/computer connection is not functioning properly this morning so I can't get the pictures from our weekend up here yet but stay tuned for some pictures and to meet Uncle Carl!

No comments: