Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Friday!

What a week it has been...

went back to work and that is great. I jumped right back into things at the office and have several big projects I am already tackling for the organization. Sam is doing great for the nanny. It is amazing how much I miss her after just a few short hours.

I put a swim suit on this week!! YUCK! I had to do a lifeguard/waterfront training for the camp that I use to work for which required me in a swimsuit. I have some work to do on this body before that becomes a regular thing. It would also be nice if this stupid dark brown line that runs down the length of my stomach would go away. I have been told that it will fade over time but so far it is as dark as it was when Sam was born.

Today I am trying to get us all ready to run out of the house and hit the road as soon as Chris gets home for work. We are headed to Bloomington, IL to see Chris's family. His sister is having a wedding shower this weekend and all kinds of out of town family will be coming in for the event. Should be a lot of fun but it means I have a very busy day.

Hope you all have a great weekend and just because I can here are a few cute photos of Sam to enjoy.

Okay, gotta get packing!

No comments: