Friday, April 23, 2010

Two Weeks!

We have been in our new house for two weeks already. Time has flown by.

But we have been busy over those past two weeks. Since we have company coming tonight some areas of the house are actually pretty clean so I snapped just a few photos. Mostly I am showing off how much I have already gotten on the walls. I don't know why but it just feels so much more like home when there are things on the walls!

The girls playroom.


Sam's Room

More of Sam's room.

Avery's Room.

The living room or study type room.

And Chris's pride and joy...the basement!

Although I did invade his man cave with all of my lunch boxes!! They just look too cute all across the room on that shelf. He was not amused but I love it!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Okay, I'm going to try and post a comment again. Maybe I'm just being blonde with them not showing up. ;-) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sam's room!!! Did you paint that tree on the wall or is it a decal of some sort. Regardless, it's sooo cute!

Abbie said...

Thanks! Just a decal my mom found from Target. So easy to put up, Sam loves looking at the owls and so far hasn't started trying to peal them off!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, the house looks great. Love the basement, so fun. Love, Mom