Sunday, June 29, 2008

big news...

Sam slept through the night!!!
For the first time ever Sam slept from 7:00pm until 5:30am. Now I know that may seem early to some but at 5:30am she ate and then went back to bed so really her day began at 7:45am when she was really ready to be up. But if her day had started at 5:30 I would still consider that a full night of sleep and a small victory. Now the funny part about this is that I was so uncomfortable from not having fed her that by 2:30 I was wide awake, soaking wet and had to get up and pump. I was worried that she would wake up and need to eat at any minute so I didn't pump that much, just enough to make me comfortable, but I still had to be up for 20 minutes or so dealing with that. So even though Sam slept through the night I did not; oh well that will come.

And for your viewing pleasure my new beautiful nephew...

Cousins in diapers...what could be cuter.

All four grandchildren!

Grandma trying to get all four grandchildren happy and ready to smile.
The Allen kids
An 18 month olds smile...priceless.


No comments: