Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lovin Life in the Sun

We survived three airports and two long flights to make it to Cabo safely. We have only been here a couple of days but already I feel so relaxed and refreshed. It has been very nice.

Chris got to go deep sea fishing yesterday, caught a fish and even saw whales! I could not handle the 8 hours on the boat, and of course neither could Sam, so we stayed behind at the house. I am very jealous about seeing the whales. Even though I am not a big ocean person for some reason I have ALWAYS wanted to see a whale in the wild (not that I have seen one in captivity either, but I think that would just make me sad). I won't lie that when they told me they actually saw a whale I was so jealous I almost cried, almost.

So, here are some pictures from our first few days. Of course there will be more to come.

*Okay, I have been trying for three days to finish this post and upload the pictures and finally my patience has run out. I don't know what is wrong but the pictures just do not want to upload. Sorry, but you are going to have to wait to see the whale!

No comments: