Friday, November 20, 2009

Meeting Spot

Wednesday Sam and I went to a library program to meet the storybook character Spot. Sam loves her Spot books and I knew she would get excited to see the actual dog in person. The program started out with the library staff reading Spot books, then we watched a quick Spot video. Sam did not want to sit still with all the other kids during these portions and it was a bit difficult to keep her on my lap. But then they got to meet Spot. She joined the rest of the kids as they mobbed this poor adult dressed up as a dog. It was pretty cute.


Shaking hands with Spot.

Fascinated by the tail!



Waving goodbye to Spot.
She did not want to leave at the end of the program, of course, so there were lots of tears but overall I am glad that we went.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh no Spot!!! I thought you hid those books?!

His tail looks weird...like a grub.