Friday, June 5, 2009

errands, errands, errands

I was a good American this morning and helped to stimulate the economy! HA! That is the way I have decided to make myself feel better about the ridiculous amount of money that I spent this morning while running six different errands with Sam. Lowes, Petco, Target, Duralum (the carpet store, this was the REALLY big expense!), Kohl's and the grocery store. Sam and I had a great time though, she survived the morning with no nap and is sleeping great now. So all in all even though my credit card took a pretty big hit it was a good morning.
I am excited for tonight because we have an evening boating trip planned with some good friends. And Sam was invited too! It should be really fun and a great way to spend a beautiful Friday evening.
Hope you all are having a happy Friday!

No comments: