Tuesday, June 23, 2009

we survived

Four rounds of golf, five days apart and a HUGE energy fair have come and gone. We have almost caught up on all the stories, all the laundry and all the unpacking. Almost. Chris is tanner than I have seen him in a long time. Sam seems to have acquired more new words, it amazes me how quickly she is picking them up now. And I am just tired. Being pregnant with a toddler is just exhausting (how my sister did this twice, with kids younger than Sam, I have NO IDEA! Or anyone for that matter!). But overall it was a great break from being mom for me, good bonding time for Chris and Sam. A great visit for Sam with Grandpa, Nana, Great-Grandpa and Grandma Hill and Aunt Tracey and Uncle Steve. Here are a few of the pictures from the weekend (I never remembered to bring a camera to the fair so no pictures of my weekend; RATS!). I promise there were other people around Sam, somehow they just always escaped the camera! Chris is just not great at being a photographer and actually capturing Sam with our family.

The future golfer with her first set of golf clubs!

Practicing with dada. Nana got this great, old rocking horse for Sam and she loved it.


Some reading time. I love her little body in that huge chair!
Here are all the Knox boys (not all of them, just Chris's group) that golfed at the Knosher Golf Outing.

No comments: