Monday, June 15, 2009

Welcome to the NEW blog!

The first new post on the Enlund Family Blog. Boring title but I don't have it on the banner yet so if anyone has a better suggestion I am all ears.

Today was my first doctors appointment. All the typical tests, exams and background questions. I am for sure nine weeks along. Which puts the due date at January 15th. The heart beat was small, obviously, but strong and healthy. I love that little sound. I asked my nervous mom kind of questions and got the answers that I already knew were coming. The bad news that I got is that traveling at Christmas is not really recommended. We haven't ruled it out, I think I could handle it, but we will have to wait and see. It could be a last minute kind of decision.

So, so far things are going well with Enlund baby #2 or as my niece Bailey calls him/her "Tootie Mashooti"; don't ask. I am feeling good and the baby sounds beautiful!! I am going to try and enjoy every moment of this pregnancy because I know that it will be over before I know it.

Thanks for making the move to the new blog with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, how exciting, and the banner picture is great! I love tootie already and you need to put Christmas out of your mind, worry isn't healthy, it will all take care of itself just as God intends it to be. See you soon. Love, Mom

Jodie Allen said...

i love that she talks about NOT worrying when that's what she eats for breakfast! :)

i'm already worried about how i'll get up there to see little mashootie! :)