Monday, December 8, 2008

6-10 and I am spinning

Right now we have about four inches of snow, I would guess, on the ground. On the radio this morning they are predicting another 6-10 inches for tonight!! AWESOME! It's pretty but really just a pain in my a--! Not to mention that after the horrible winter we had last year with all kinds of water leaking in three different locations in our house (which of course we were HORRIBLE home owners and this summer did nothing to fix our roof!) I am not excited about a ton of snow this winter. But here it comes whether I want it or not!

So my morning started out hilarious! (at least to me)
I was on my way to work and in order to get to my parking spot on the street I cut through a parking lot on campus. This morning the parking lot had been plowed but not very well and was surprisingly empty. As I turned down one of the aisles in the lot my car began to spin out. Since that section of the lot was very empty I decided just to go with it and have some fun! So I took my hand off the wheel and my feet off the peddles and let the car spin!! I got about 270 degrees around before the car finally stopped. By this point I was cracking up at the whole thing. When I looked up (while laughing hysterically!) I noticed a car straight across from with a woman in it. She was starring at me with her eyes open very wide and her mouth open! I can only imagine what she thought of my laughing and my spinning car. Boy did I give her a great story to tell her friends today. When I was still amused by this story and talking to my husband this morning he first asked "How fast were you going in the parking lot?" and (before I could really answer) "Do you drive like that with Sam in the car?". He totally killed my buzz.

Be back later with pictures and to tell you all about the incredibly cozy and wonderful Sunday we had.
Hope your morning is going well.
Happy Monday!

No comments: