Thursday, December 4, 2008

like a champ

I put her down at 6:15 and by quarter to 7:00 there was not another peep! So the screaming did not last long. YES! Maybe this won't be such a hard habit to break after all.


Advice -
Sam all of a sudden HATES getting dressed. She squirms away and fights with me through the whole process and screams whenever I try to put her arms in the sleeves. Could I be hurting her in some way? Is this a side effect of teething? Or is she just becoming more of a toddler and less likely to sit still?

It is weird, she has been really fussy lately, more so than ever before. And at the oddest times too, like getting dressed. I thought for sure when we got her ear infection cleared up she would go back to being her happy self again but she hasn't. I am hoping this is just teething or a growth spurt and NOT her new personality. She is starting to have attitude already with me and I DO NOT like it. I know what kind of a brat I was sometimes with my parents and I am just praying that Sam does not have that kind of behavior in her. The doctor said he wanted to see us when her medicine was gone to make sure that the ear infection is gone so maybe I will get off my lazy butt and actually take her in just to make sure that she isn't still sick. I would actually love for her new behavior to be caused by something that is "curable" and not that she is just becoming her mother's daughter!!

No comments: