Friday, December 12, 2008

just fun stuff

She has learned how to stand up in her crib now and when you go in there after a nap or in the morning she peeks her head over the tail and just smiles at you so big. She seems so proud to be standing there. I just love it. So this morning while I was taking Polly out Sam was waiting patiently for me in the family room. She crawled her way over to the door and discovered that the door was cold and apparently delicious! (I actually went back inside, got the camera and then came back out to get a picture of her licking the door!!)
Sam's favorite hair style right now (okay, the easiest hair style for me to do!) is one sprout directly on the top of her head. This is a picture of what her hair looks like when the sprout comes out at the end of the day. Last night at dinner her hair and face were such a mess we just had to get some pictures!

And here is what had both Chris and I cracking up last night during bath time. Sam not only finds glass doors delicious but bath water too!



In about an hour Chris's parents will be arriving for the weekend. We are doing Christmas with them this weekend. I am so excited for them to see all the new things Sam has learned how to do and for Sam's first time to open presents for Christmas. I think she is going to sit in my lap, pull open the paper and be so excited when she gets each gift! hahaha okay maybe not but I am thrilled to have some new toys for her (or me!) in this house.


Merry Early Christmas Everyone!

No comments: