Friday, October 24, 2008

So close!

Crawling is just around the corner and I am not ready. She needs to wait about a week and a half longer before she takes that first forward knee. See, this Sunday Chris and I are driving to Kenosha, WI to drop Sam off with his parents (they are in WI for a wedding). Then Sam will be headed with them down to IL where she will stay with them for the WHOLE WEEK! Why? you ask. Next week is our HELL WEEK. Chris has actuarial exam number nine that he has been studying for the last six months. This is a major thing for his career and it is very important that he passes, so its a little stressful. And I am headed to Milwaukee on Wednesday for the annual Wisconsin Association for Environmental Education Fall Conference, which I am helping to run. This is our major event of the year and I am running all registration, organizing presenters, exhibitors and the auction. Just a little bit stressful. So Sam is being shipped off to spend the week away from all of our stress. I am mad enough already that I have to miss her first Halloween but now if she starts crawling and I miss that too, well, I will just be really upset.
Anyway, here is some footage of just how close she is.


And yesterday while she was scooting around and I was doing laundry check out where Sam ended up!
I think we have some baby-proofing to do considering if she would have reached up and grabbed that cord hanging above her head the computer would have come crashing down on her head!! I will figure this all out soon, I promise.

No comments: